Tidewater families and individuals, as well as referring dentists and physicians rely on Dr. James E. Krochmal for outstanding Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Oral and maxillofacial surgeons are the only dental specialists recognized by the American Dental Association who are surgically trained in a hospital-based residency programs. They train alongside medical residents in internal medicine, general surgery and anesthesiology, and spend time in otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat), plastic surgery, emergency medicine and other specialty areas. This training focuses almost completely on the bone, skin and muscle of the face, mouth and jaw. Oral and maxillofacial surgeons have knowledge and expertise that uniquely qualifies them to diagnose and treat a number of functional and esthetic conditions in this anatomical area.
Our patients enjoy:
- Comfort during surgery through the use of local anesthesia, nitrous oxide analgesia as well as intravenous anesthesia.
- An experienced surgical team of certified professionals who are committed to making your experience as easy and comfortable as possible.
- The highest standards of instrument sterilization and autoclave monitoring.
- Our unsurpassed expertise in a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teeth and facial areas.
- Continuous monitoring during and after surgery.
- Our administrative personnel who are well-versed in health and insurance policies.
Our services include a complete range of Oral and Maxillofacial
care. Please see detailed information for each of these services
by clicking any of the links in our right side navigation
If you are in need of dental care that requires Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Dental Implants, please call us at (757) 440-7777. Thank you.